Requisition Number: 30774
Company Name: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Service Line: 1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Relocation Available: [[relocation]]
Travel Expectations: None
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has opportunities in the field of Urban Forestry, as Trimmer-Climber. Davey is a leader in the Residential-Commercial tree care, utility line clearing and forestry consulting industries, throughout the US and Canada.
Positions involve providing expert tree surgery services and inspections to customer properties. Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Driver's license required. Commercial driver's license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
• Completion of Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
• Certificates and Licenses as required
• Climbing experience without spurs
• Knowledge of knots and chainsaw operation
• Bucket truck experience
• Experience as Trimmer-Climber
• Equipment maintenance
• Customer service
• Safe working procedures
• Strong tree ID skills, installation experience of cables, bracing and lightening protection are preferred but not required
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey Tree offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and full-time position includes option to buy company stock after one year. Access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses. Pre-employment Drug Screen, E-verify Social Security Number verification, and criminal background check required. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and Davey Tree Surgery are Equal Opportunity Employers. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit ****