This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you're looking to be a manager of your own business but don't know how to get started, check out our Co- Manager position. As a Co-Manager, you are second in command of a $1 million business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow the business by making our customers' day. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great place to work for the team.
* You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
* We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
* You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
* You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
* And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements. At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Website : http://www.kfc.com
The Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation believes in making a difference in the lives of those who are willing to work hard and improve themselves through education. Each year, the Foundation provides hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships and grants to hundreds of deserving students across the country– $11.5 million since 2006. In the past two years alone, nearly $1.5 million of that was awarded to 808 KFC Team Members via the REACH Educational Grant Program™.