Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
Store Number: 1030
Drive your Future!Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the store. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJs commitment to quality and customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
- Previous experience or working knowledge of retail operations
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Background check is requiredBenefits:
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay
12680 S. KedzieAlsipIL60803Application Instructions
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
Website : http://pilottravelcenters.com
At Pilot Flying J, we believe it is essential to give back to our communities that have given so much to us. The spirit of community and philanthropy was established by our founder, Mr. James A. Haslam II, when the company first began in 1958. Our employees all take part in giving of their time, talents, and efforts to the many deserving organizations we work with throughout the year. Together we work to make our communities better places to work, play, and live. Through our Pilot Volunteers program, our goal is to encourage and allow our employees the time and opportunity to give to the organization that matters most to them. For that reason, every employee receives one full day off a year specifically for volunteer service. Through financial contributions as well as volunteer leadership, Pilot Flying J is committed to creating a vibrant, healthy community and an enviable quality of life. We believe in developing meaningful relationships with and investing in local and regional non-profit and charitable organizations whose missions and work aligns with our values and priorities.