Dallas, TX, United States
Material Handler - Dallas, TX
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
Material Handler – Dallas, TX
This is a full time hourly position.
Load/Unload wet and dry railcars/tanker trucks for distribution to customers. Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Operate pumps and valves to unload dry and liquid railcars
· Perform and document QC checks to insure all products meet our quality specifications
· Perform and document sanitation duties of the terminal as assigned by management
· Complete and maintain QC logs and forms as specified by S.O.P’s
· Operate pumps and valves to sanitize tanker trailers
· Operate pumps and valves to make liquid Sucrose and Liquid Blends
· Perform daily equipment inspection with the ability to detect mechanical defects and notify Supervisor
· Operate computer systems to input data and/or other business functions
· Handle and connect hoses
· Couple and uncouple trailers, cranking of dolly legs, pulling 5 th wheel pins
· Ascending and descending tractor cabs, trailers, railcars, storage tanks, catwalks, ladders and step stools
· High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
· Applicant must have regular, prompt attendance
· Have the ability to climb stairs, perform some lifting, sit and stand for long periods, working with heights, bending, kneeling, and respirator qualified
· Candidate must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dust environment
· Must be willing to work overtime and work a 12-hour shift which may include weekends and holidays
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.
TX - Texas
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Website : http://www.adm.com