Harlingen, TX, United States
HHS: THE NATION'S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry. We have grown from our start as an environmental services (EVS), or housekeeping, provider serving one hospital partner in Texas, in 1975, to a company serving more than 400 partners and employing 13,000 team members nationwide.
Our approach to environmental services management is patient focused and performance driven. We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has lead us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in hospitals. HHS is seeking qualified candidates for a Clinical Dietitian.
Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
Have a positive and proactive attitude
Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
Identify potential problems and address them head on
Lead by example; we do above and beyond every single day
HHS Culinary Services
HHS Culinary began as a solution for HHS partners seeking restaurant-quality dining programs in the healthcare setting. We understand the critical role nourishment plays in the healing process, and we pride ourselves on our ability to develop unique, locally-sourced, regionally appropriate menus for each partner we serve-healthy menus that entice patients, guests and team members alike, and help support the healing process
The Clinical Dietitian oversees the nutrition care of the inpatients and outpatients, performing nutritional assessments, managing the physician's orders for therapeutic diets and supplements, provides nutrition educations to patients and/or families, attends patient rounds and maintains clinical nutrition policies.
1) Completes nutrition assessments and follow ups on patients with increased nutritional needs, in accordance to facility's policies. Document assessment of patient with nutritional goals and/or changes in status in the medical record.
2) Educates patients and/or family members on nutritional needs as indicated.
3) Educates Staff, nursing, food service employees on issues regarding special diets.
4) Attend patient rounds on assigned floors
5) Informs nursing and physician of changes in patient's nutritional status.
6) Presents themselves in a professional manner in accordance to the hospitals and Culinary Nutrition Solution behavioral expectations.
7) Adheres to facility's policies and procedure including the confidentiality and patient's rights policies as outlined in the facility's Policies and Procedures Manual.
8) Adheres to facility's Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other mandatory programs in the facility as appropriate.
9) Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
RD and LD.
RD eligible in some cases
Bachelor in Food and Nutrition
Proficient computer skills, excel, word.
Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. Regardless of your starting point with Culinary and Nutrition Solutions, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
We give you the tools you need to grow, and YOU control your destiny!
Click APPLY and come join OUR TEAM!
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.