San Antonio, TX, United States
Mar 13, 2020
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is currently seeking a Material Handler. As part of the CMC team, Material Handlers support the initiative of providing strong customer service in a timely, professional and courteous manner. CMC’s Material Handlers are responsible for the loading and unloading of products to customers and contractors while adhering to all company, state and federal regulations. This is an hourly position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday, some Saturdays and overtime can be expected to accommodate business needs. This position is located in Northwest San Antonio.
This development opportunities for employees to acquire and enhance new skills and knowledge. Advancement opportunities are also available for those who have the desire for professional growth. CMC’s competitive compensation and generous benefits package: medical, dental, vision, company paid life and disability, company matching 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan, and paid time off.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• A materials handler identifies, transports, packs, removes, and disposes of materials
• Access weigh materials inbound and outbound into process area
• Must follow safety procedures and regulations, including wearing special protective gear and disposing of materials as regulated by law
• May be responsible for other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Ability to communicate with customers, business leaders, and employees
• Must have basic computer skills and software knowledge
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment, with excellent strong work ethic, attention to detail, organizational and listening skills
• Must be able to learn quickly and multi-task
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.